Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Alpaca Infinity Scarf

We've had several customers coming in and asking for an Infinity Scarf pattern. The first time, I had to figure out what an infinity scarf was.  I guess someone named a cowl by that name. It is a good name and I can see why it has stuck.

The Infinity Scarf has also gotten a lot of knitters back in the game and added some new ones. That's always a good thing! The one request we kept hearing over and over is that it had to be a simple pattern that used only knits and purls with only a few rows in the pattern.  I get quite bored by moss stitch so I decided to make this simple broken rib (I guess that's what it would be called) scarf using two skeins of Plymouth's Baby Alpaca Grande. Free pattern with purchase of yarn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment has been e-mailed for approval.